Daily Travel Company sincerely introduce you the ANZAC Day Tour as follows:
- 4:00AM- 25th April, Greetings visitors at Vung Tau city. Go to Long Tan village to visit Long Tan cross. Join the Dawn service.
- Then go to visit Long Phuoc Tunnel, to walk underground to explore local people life in the war.
- Going to Hoa Long village, visit Nui Dat Base- where Australian soldiers used to operated. Visit Lusbcome air field, RAR Flag pole, Kangaroo pad, SAS hill, the Southern gate, Kiwi Artillery rock.
- Return to Vung Tau on the old road via Baria town, Cat Lo fishing village, Vung Tau air- base.
- Drop off at departure place.
- Tour to end.