Bach Ma National Park
is well-known for the wonderful natural landscape, biodiversity and the fresh atmosphere. Many people consider it as “Da Lat of Central Vietnam
“because of its climate condition. Thanks to the climate conditions, Bach Ma National Park has great advantages to develop tourism and preserve natural flora and fauna system. You will be surprised at the changeable weather that is from sunshine to darkness, and clouds to rains. A two-day trip to Bach Ma National Park offers a delightful opportunity to relax and discover the nature. Take your time to relax at Lang Co beach
– one of the most beautiful beaches inVietnam and Hai Van Pass for wonderful sight as well as visit some high-lighting destinations in Da Nang to reach Hoi An
. Let join in tour to be close friend with nature.
Bach Ma National park tour (Begins in Hue and ends in Hoi An)
Day 1: Hue – Bach Ma Nat’s (D)
- Pm: At 12.00 am, our guide and driver pick up you at hotel and transfer you to Bach Ma National Park which far away 60km from Hue City on 1A National Highway. En the route, you will see the wonderful scenes with many green trees in two sides of road, villages are surrounded in a hedge of green bamboos, rice fields and near a beautiful river, cowboys, peasants and wingding streets with Cau Hai Lagoon that bring to you close feeling to nature and get more knowledge of Vietnam countryside.
- On arrival Bach Ma Nat’s centre, you will be transferred to the top of Bach Ma Mountain. From the top of Bach Ma Mountain you can have the whole sight of Lang Co Beach, Cau Hai Lagoon and the imposing of Bach Ma forest in the Green Corridor ranges from A Luoi to Bach Ma. At kilometer 15, you will trek to Five Lakes where you swim in the small romantic pools and fairy streams as well as the pure water in this forest. Within an hour walking, you have also chance to visit Do Quyen Waterfall – is astounding and huge in the wooded mountain. You will trek down 700 foot-steps to see the whole view of Do Quyen Waterfall and take wonderful pictures of the fall with the silver water running into the bright red of water-rail flowers. Here you also have a chance to admire the famous and very beautiful flower with the same name of the fall grows two sides of this waterfall.
- After enjoying the amazing fall, you will go to the camping area in the forest to set up the tent where you have overnight.
- Have dinner at the tent.
- At night, you will take part in camping fire activities, sleeping on tents or villa to get the close feeling of nature.
Day 2: Bach Ma Nat’s – Da Nang – Hoi An (BL)
- Am: In the morning, you will enjoy the beautiful sunrise scenery when standing on and then trekking to explore Natural Trail to see many birds because Bach Ma National Park is the paradise for anyone who loves bird watching. You can see pigeons, bulbuls, parakeets, kingfishers, jungle fowl, etc. You also see diversified fauna systems for more experience. Have breakfast at restaurant and then you will leave Bach Ma National Park for Hoi An. On the road, you will stop over Lang Co Beach – one of the most beautiful beaches in Asia- for more refreshment and relaxing, Hai Van pass for wonderful sight. Have lunch at restaurant
- Pm: After lunch, you will visit Cham Museum in Da Nang where displays the whole culture and collections of Cham people in Vietnam to feel about legend stories of glorious stage of ancientChampa Kingdom and to enjoy its simple and elegant patterns.
- Moreover, you will have chance to appreciate the up and down of Champa Sculpture in previous centuries by seeing temples and towers which were collected from Quang Binh to Binh Thuan, and visit Marble mountains which was named after the ancient oriental philosophy including 5 elements creating universe: metal, wood, water, fire and earth. Reaching here, you will see the systems of caves and tunnels which were used as a very important base for Vietnam Revolutionary.
- Drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An.
- End service.
- Depend on the weather condition, you will overnight at tent or villa
What to bring: Passport, change of clothes, sun-glasses, hat, towels, toiletries, sun-block, insect repellent, flashlight, good shoes for walking, camera, raincoat/umbrella & other personal needs.