- Mai Chau is a mountainous area of outstanding natural beauty, inhabited by a Thai and H’mong ethnic minority groups. This trip offers an easy trek combined with homestay in villages of Thai, where we have opportunities to observe the local lifestyle of these minority people.
Day 01: Hanoi – Mai Chau (L)
- We depart Hanoi and head west toward Hoa Binh City where we stop for refreshments and coffee. Leaving Hoa Binh, we climb toward the Mai Chau valley, about another 1.5 hours away, stopping on the way to take in the spectacular scenery. Following lunch in Mai Chau town, we stroll around the stunning villages of Thai people.
Day 02: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B/L)
- Awake to the sound of nature. Take an early trek around the valley of relax and enjoy the pristine environment and the peace of the countryside and beautiful landscapes with green rice fields.
- After Lunch, drive back to Hanoi.
- End of Mai Chau and overnight at homestay tour.