Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh – Phnom Penh
- At 7.00 am, boarding on the Mekong Express bus to Phnom Penh via Moc Bai border. After check in the hotel and having a short rest. At 14.00, start your city tour by take a look into the country’s tragic recent history with a tour of Tuol Sleng Prison (S-21) and the Killing Fields at Choeng Ek, sobering reminders of the evils of the Khmer Rouge regime.
- Although not a joyful tour, visiting these monuments unlocks keys to understanding the development of this still developing country.
- Trying your bargain at Russian market.
- Transfer back to your hotel at 17.00pm
- Meals on guest’s account.
- Overnight at a hotel in Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh- Ho Chi Minh (Breakfast)
- At 8.00 am, meeting our tour guide and driver at your hotel.
- Begin your tour at Cambodia’s Royal Palace, which stands majestically in the city centre just off the riverfront area. Several buildings are open to visitors including the ‘Silver Pagoda’ whose floor is lined with solid silver tiles.
- At the north end of the city is the hilltop pagoda of Wat Phnom, for which the capital was named. Climb the stairs to the top of the hill for fabulous views of the city below.
- Return your hotel at 11.30am.
- Free until 13.00pm, boarding on the bus back to Ho Chi Minh city.
- The trip ends on arrival in Ho Chi Minh around 19.00.
- End of Ho Chi Minh city and Phnom Penh city 2 days tour by road