Daily Travel Company is honored to introduce to travelers our Ha Long Bay 2 days 1 night on Lavender cruise as follow:
Ha Long Bay 2 days 1 night on Lavender cruise
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – cooking class on board – overnight on Lavender cruise (Meals: Lunch, dinner)
- 7.45am- 8.15am: Picking tourists up at the hotel in the Old Quarter
- 10.00am: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
- 12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
- 13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
- 15.00-16.30: Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains in Luon Cave, visit Titop Island and swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
- Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
- Join our Cooking Class in the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- 19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Evening activities:
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar. Overnight on Lavender Cruises
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (Meals: Breakfast, lunch)
- 06:15am: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
- 07:15am: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
- 08:00am: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
- 09:30am: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
- 10.15am: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
- 12:00: Check out cruise. Our bus will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
- 16:30: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Price: US$130/person (applied for two people share a cabin)
The tour price includes:
- Shuttle bus transfer from Ha Noi to Ha Long and return
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with Air conditioned, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- On board insurance
The tour price excludes:
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
Thank you for viewing our Ha Long Bay 2 days 1 night on Lavender cruise. We are looking forward to serving you.