Daily Travel Company is honored to introduce to travellers our Ho Chi Minh city sightseeing 1 day tour.
Ho Chi Minh city is not only known as a modern and biggest city in Vietnam but also well known by its charming beauties. The avenues cover by green trees shadow, the French colonial structures still remain on Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office and on the apartments in the center. The ancient pagodas bring a peaceful feeling, the China town is well colors throughout, the local markets are always busy all day and hundred tasty local cuisine. Those are always attractive tourists
- At 08.15am, meeting our tour guide and driver at your hotel to start a full day sightseeing around Ho Chi Minh city.
- Riding on a rickshaw for an adventure winding through the sights, sounds & smells of this historic metropolis – the ideal way to experience the city.
- Stopping at the 30 – 40 park, taking a walking tour to visit the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975
- Then seeing some of French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office.
- Continue your sightseeing to Jade Emperor Pagoda which was built in the first years of XX decades. At here, you can see many of Statues of wooden Deity that is always mentioned in Vietnamese’s tales stories.
- Having lunch at Ngon Restaurant. A famous restaurant well – known with hundred tasty Vietnamese cuisines
- After short rest, continue your tour to China town where most of residents are Chinese who have been stay at this area for years.
- Visit colorful Binh Tay market where most of goods are wholesales. Wandering to outside the market, you will have chance to see many business streets that just sell a similar product throughout on a street.
- Kim Bien market is well known as a retail place in China town. Sellers can provide any products to buyer’s demand. Here you can find many import and export products with reasonable price.
- Then return to the city center, visit War Remnants Museum. Here you can image the War in the past through the photos, helicopters, tanks…
- Take a short walking on Le Loi street where you can do shopping at Sai Gon square, or enjoy ice cream at the famous Bach Dang ice cream store or enjoy coffee at Phuc Long coffee shop…
- The last place in our Ho Chi Minh city sightseeing is Ben Thanh market where anything and everything is for sale.
- Return to your hotel.
- The Ho Chi Minh city sightseeing 1 day tour ends at 17.00.
||3- 4 pax
||5- 7 pax
||8 – 10 pax
||11 – 13 pax
|Cost in US$ per person
The tour price includes:
- Private transport for sightseeing during the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees, rickshaw
- Mineral water on transport (2 bottles/person/day)
- Lunch with local cuisine
The tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for visiting our Ho Chi Minh city sightseeing 1 day tour. We are looking forward to serving you.