Daily Travel Company is honored to introduce to travelers our Mekong Delta tour Cai Be floating market and Tra Su sanctuary 2 days 1 night as follow:
The two days one night tour in Mekong Delta area is an ideal time for you to explore the rustic beauty, the traditional cultures, local people and particular symbol of the Mekong region.
The highlight of this trip is:
- Seeing one of the busiest floating market in Mekong River. That’s Cai Be floating market
- Sightseeing the handicraft villages and the lush orchards
- Joining activities of riding bicycles, hand – rowed sampan and doing the handicraft products under the guidance of local host
- Enjoy special local cuisine dried ear – elephant fish, spring roll
- Exploring Tra Su Sanctuary by hand – rowed sampan
- Seeing particular symbol of the Mekong region
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Cai Be floating market – Chau Doc (Meal: Lunch)
- 07.30am – 07.45m: our bus will pick tourists up in the city center (Ton Duc Thang street, Nguyen Hue street, Le Thanh Ton street, Dong Khoi street, Mac Thi Buoi street, Thai Van Lung street , Thi Sach street, Bui Thi Xuan street, Truong Dinh Street, Le Loi street) and depart for Cai Be. En route our tour guide will introduce to tourists the specific cultures of Mekong river residents
- 0.00am: arrive to Cai Be dock. Cruising on Mekong river to the busy Cai Be floating market where is placing many boats filling fully fruits and agricultural produces on.
- Then getting on hand – rowed sampan through the creeks to enjoy the natural beautiful landscapes and the peaceful life of the islanders.
- Visit a local owner orchard to enjoy the tropical fruits. Then visit the handicraft villages for knowing more local people daily activities
- Break time for lunch in the orchard garden with special cuisine (dried ear – elephant fish, spring roll…)
- Then have free time for riding on bicycle to the villages and look around the lush orchard fruits or relaxing on the hammock.
- Cruising to Vinh Long for a land market.
- After that, proceed to Chau Doc by bus.
- Arrive to Chau Doc city, check in at the standard hotel that has hot shower, towers, mini bar, air conditioner , tivi, wifi .etc. in each room.
- Leisure in the evening for exploring the night market or tasting these delicious local dishes.
Day 2: Chau Doc – Sam Mountain – Tra Su Sanctuary – Ho Chi Minh city (Meal: Breakfast, lunch)
- Having breakfast at the hotel. At 07.00am, driven to Sam Mountain a particular symbol of Chau Doc town to visit Cave Pagoda.
- Then transfer to Tra Su cajuput forest, which is renowned for not only its almost-untouched natural beauty but also its sanctuary of flora and fauna. Take a boat trip into the forest, you will immediately feel like you are harmonizing with nature because of all of the impressive pictures of cajuputs, the fragrance of the flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals making people relaxed and comfortable. From the observation post, you can overlook the forest with an area of nearly 900 ha, home of many birds and animals, including some rare ones.
- After that, proceed to Ho Chi Minh city. Lunch en route.
- Arrive to Ho Chi Minh city around 18.30. End service.
1/ Stay at one star hotel – Price: US$42/person (applied for group 20 – 30 people)
2/ Stay at two stars hotel – Price: US$53/person (applied for group 20 – 30 people)
3/ Stay at three stars hotel – Price: US$65/person (applied for group 20 – 30 people)
Tour price includes:
- Air conditioner bus for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta
- Hand – rowed sampan
- English speaking tour guide for sightseeing
- All entrance fees, fresh fruit and honey tea
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
- Hotel accommodation based on two people share a double/ twin room
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Single supplement
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for viewing our Mekong Delta tour Cai Be floating market and Tra Su sanctuary 2 days 1 night. We are looking forward to serving you.