Muong Hum Market and Sapa Tribal Villages Explore tour
, attending tribal Sunday Market in Muong Hum for encountering the most variety of tribal peoples in their colorful traditional dresses, enjoying fresh smell from exotic herbs and spices,.. walking along the trails winding up and down hills in spectacular Ta Phin and Muong Hoa Valleys, paying visit to Red Zao, Black H’mong or Zay villages and homes… They are all unforgettable experiences included in this trip.
Get started: (Saturday) Hanoi – Laocai
- 20: 00 pm – Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Hanoi railway station to board the express train to Laocai. Overnight in an air-conditioned soft sleeper cabin.
Day 1: (Sunday) Laocai – MuongHum Market – Sapa Town (B/L/D)
- At 6.00 am, Arrive at Laocai Train station. Pick up at Laocai Train Station to transfer to Muong Hum market. It takes almost 2 hours to get to MuongHum – a small & traditional market situated among ethnic villages. The market deeply shows the typical cultural features of Vietnam’s remote areas. Leave the market and transfer to Sapa. On the way, spend time visiting silver water, visiting a village of the Black H’mong and then reach Sapa and check in hotel.
- Overnight in Sapa.
Day 2: Sapa – Laochai – TaVan Village – 3 villages (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel. Depart Sapa for the trekking at 10:00 AM. Take the main road by jeep and go down hill to the valley. Cross MuongHoa River to get to the other mountainside for 3 villages with rice terraces: Y Linh Ho, Laochai, and Tavan. Stay the night at a local family in Tavan village and in night time enjoy culture performance show with Zay Ethnic people.
- Overnight at Home stay HOUSE
Day 3: TaVan village – Giang Ta Chai Village – Sapa – Night train to Hanoi, 5 hours trekking 2 villages (B/L/D)
- Get up in the morning to enjoy the daily life of the ethnic minorities in the village. Breakfast, take the road to GiangTa Chai village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces and through bamboo forests. Visit silver waterfall and suspension Rattan Bridge, visit the people in the village and then cross MuongHoa River up to the mountain to visit the last village of the trek – Supan village of the H’mong. Get back to Sapa by jeep. On the way back, enjoy visiting the ancient stone circle where stones are decorated with ancient carvings. Reach Sapa. Then transfer to Lao Cai station for taking the night train to Hanoi.
- Overnight in an air-conditioned soft sleeper cabin.
- End of your Muong Hum Market and Sapa Tribal Villages Explore tour.