Nha Trang is a seaside town, also the capital city of Khanh Hoa Province – on the South Central Coast of Vietnam. Nha Trang is becoming increasingly popular in recent years because of its pristine beach, best scuba diving center of Vietnam as well as lots of interesting places and delicious food to enjoy.
- 08h30: Pick-up at the hotel. Transfer to the National Oceanographic Institute, where performances various sea creatures. It was built at the begin of the century by French.
- 09h30: Visit Bao Dai Villa, it was built on the hill and surrounded by the poetic scenery.
- 10h00: Visit Long Son pagoda with the white huge Buhhda statue on the top of Trai Thuy hill, Ponagar tower a typical historic building of Cham people, Chong Ptomontory which is a beautiful sightseeing.
- 12h30: Have lunch and relax. Then you will soak and relax in Thap Ba Hot Mineral Spring Center (pay ticket which enjoy Mud Bath for yourself)
- 15h30: Shopping at Dam Market. Then you have a chance to listen about Nha Trang history at The Second of April Square, take photo with Tram Huong Tower and Opera House. Take an over view of Nha Trang city from the hight of Tram Huong Tower.
- 16h30: Back to hotel
- End of Nha Trang city tour.