Paragon Cruise 2 days tour
Highlight of the tour is doing kayaking, visit Surprising Cave. Take photos with Fighting Cock Island, Dog Rock, Turtle Island and Incense Burner. Join Cooking class with Vietnamese spring roll.
Daily Travel Company sincerely introduce the Paragon Cruise 2 days tour as follows:
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (Lunch, Dinner)
- 08:00 am: pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter, then we leave Hanoi for Ha Long Bay. Red River delta is typically shown along the road to Halong Bay. Paddy field and daily Vietnamese life appeal you. Have a short break within 30′ at Hai Duong City for halfway relaxation.
- 12: 30: Arrive at Bai Chay Harbor. Enjoy welcome drink and check in. Lunch is lively served on the moving cruise with contemplate outstanding sceneries.
- 15:00: Visit Soi Sim Beach to relax and swim there. Approach Titop Island area to do kayak. Be ready with your swimsuit. Then, we get back Cruise for relaxing and joining Sunset Party on the sundeck with romantic scenes, local fruits and light music.
- 19:00: Dinner is delicately served at Dinning room. Then spend your evening on various entertainments: playing card, squid fishing, chatting and enjoying beverage. Bar is available until late.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (Breakfast, lunch)
- 6:00 am: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. A single camera memory may be overloaded when Dawn is breaking over sea.
- 7:00 am: Breakfast will be served in the Dinning room.
- 8:00 am: Visit Surprising Cave. This most beautiful cave is typical for Karst formation on Halong Bay and has high scientific value in geology field.
- 9:00 am: Get back Cruise and bath before checking out. Go back the harbor by another Halong Bay’s side and take photos with Fighting Cock Island, Dog Rock, Turtle Island and Incense Burner. Join Cooking class with Vietnamese spring roll. Our chef with carefully reveal How to make it and What the sercret recipe is?
- 11:00 am: Farwell lunch is deliciously served on board whilst Paragon Cruise keeps on its route back to the Harbor.
- 12:00: Disembark the boat. Time to say Good Bye to Paragon Crew! The Paragon bus is ready to take you back Hanoi.
- 16:30: Paragon Tour Guide say “Thank You” and drop you off at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
||Cost in US$ per personOct 1st, 2014 – April 30th 2015
|Superior cabin – 15m2
|Paragon suite view – 25 m2
|Family connecting – 40 m2
||Maximum 4 pax
Tour price is inclusion:
- Pick up at hotel in the Old Quarter
- Transfer by airconditioner modern bus Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi.
- Deluxe room accommodation.
- Fee for staying overnight on Bay.
- Professional English speaking tour guide during the trip.
- All entrance fees in the itinerary.
- Complimentary (2 water bottles).
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 break fast – 2 days.
- Wine and fruits (in suite room only).
- Morning tea and coffee.
- Sunset party.
- Cooking Class.
- Tai Chi exercise.
- Squid fishing tools.
- Kayaking fee.
Tour price exclusion:
- All services and items are not Included List.
- Pick up at hotel outside Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Tip for staff.
- Personal expense.
Thank you for visiting our Paragon Cruise 2 days tour. We are looking forward to serving you.