Daily Travel Company is honored to introduce to travelers 2 days tour package visit Sa Dec – Cao Lanh – Dong Thap – Tam Nong national sanctuary as follow
Spring scent is pervading everywhere. The fresh green color of trees somewhere signals that spring is coming. Hundreds flowers are blooming, thousands things is increasing rapidly, which contributes to the lively spring scenery. These times, tourists should not miss an opportunity to visit Sa Dec flower village to see numerous flowers are blossoming in the spring sunlight. Laden orchards are waiting for the harvest or Tams Nong national sanctuary becomes busy and exciting than ever in the transition period.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Sa Dec village – Lai Vung tangerine and persimmon orchard – Cao Lanh (lunch)
- 07.00 am: our tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel and head to Sa Dec town, Dong Thap province.
- 08.00 am: take a rest at Mekong Rest Stop bonsai garden
- 09.15 am: continue to get to Dong Thap.
- 11.00 am: arrive to Sa Dec town, a place is well-known throughout the country for its ornamental floriculture. Our bus continues to drive you to peaceful Tan Quy Dong village to see many rare ornamental plants that have a lifespan up to hundreds years and thousands of flowers are blooming in the sunshine.
- 12.00 pm: tourists have lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy typical dishes in Dong Thap.
- 13.00: tourists continue to visit Kien An Cung pagoda, also known as Ong Quach pagoda. The pagoda was built with a unique and sophisticated architecture.
- After that, we move to the next place- ancient house Huynh Thuy Le. The ancient house has a distinctive architecture with an elegant decoration followed East-West architecture.
- Later, our bus drives you to Lai Vung tangerine and persimmon orchard. Seeing a straight line of tangerine trees with laden tangerines hanging on the branches, tasting the famous tangerine flavor would make you trip more enjoyable.
- 15:30: our bus takes you to Cao Lanh city. Check in to a hotel.
- Leisure in the evening to explore Cao Lanh city.
- Dinner on guest’s expense.
- Overnight in Cao Lanh.
Day 2: Nguyen Sinh Sac (Ho Chi Minh’s father) commemorative area – Tam Nong sanctuary – Ho Chi Minh city (Meals: breakfast, lunch)
- Have breakfast at the hotel
- 8.00 am: visit Nguyen Sinh Sac commemorative place and his tomb, Uncle Ho’s stilt house and lotus pond
- 8.30 am: our bus drive you to Tam Nong sanctuary, where there is an amazing natural scenery and a rich diverse ecosystem.
- Tourists go around Tam Nong sanctuary by motorboats, watch 130 different floras. Additionally, the place is also an ideal habitat of hundreds species of vertebrate, dozens species of fish, and over 198 species of water-bird, approximately equaled to ¼ of birds in Vietnam. Among those are many species of rare and valuable birds, including white-winged duck, grey-headed lapwing, pelican, lesser adjutant, especially sarus crane. From the end of December to the beginning of May annually, the cranes migrate to Tam Nong sanctuary. Coming to the sanctuary at this time, tourists will see each flock of cranes mingling with other kinds of birds to feed.
- 13.00: tourists have lunch at Tam Nong national sanctuary.
- 14.00: return to Ho Chi Minh city. On the way back, our bus stops at My Hiep to buy some Dong Thap gifts, such as Lai Vung “nem”, Cao Lanh sweet mango, Chau Thanh longan.
- 18.00: arrive to Ho Chi Minh city and drop you off at your hotel.
- End of The 2 days tour package visit Sa Dec – Cao Lanh – Dong Thap – Tam Nong national sanctuary.
||Cost in US$/person
||3- 4 people
||5 – 7 people
||8 – 10 people
||11 – 13 people
Tour price includes:
- A/c bus for picking up, transferring and sightseeing as per program
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- Tickets to all sightseeing places.
- Boat ticket for visiting Tam Nong sanctuary
- Lunch on day 1
- Breakfast and lunch on day 2
- Mineral water on the bus (1 bottle/tourist/day)
- Hotel accommodation based on two people share a double/ twin room
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Single supplement
- Drinks and personal expense
Thank you for viewing our 2 days tour package visit Sa Dec – Cao Lanh – Dong Thap – Tam Nong national sanctuary. We are looking forward to serving you.