Daily Travel Company is honored to introduce to travelers our The charm of Mekong Delta 4 days 3 nights tour as follow:
The highlight of the tour
- Seeing the Cai Rang floating market and Nga Nam floating market
- Riding on bicycles around the countryside for seeing orchard garden, local people, villages and more.
- Visit Tan Long Stork Garden and Clay pagoda
- Seeing the beautiful landscape at U Minh forest by small sampan
Day 1: Can Tho city arrival
- Arrive to Can Tho airport, meeting your tour guide and driver.
- Pick up and transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight in Can Tho
Day 2: Cai Rang floating market – biking around the countryside – Soc Trang (Meal: breakfast, lunch)
- Early morning, take a leisurely motorized boat along Hau River, tourist will have chance to see morning streets market with many products homemade such as fruits, vegetables, cake… are sold on the way to the wharf.
- Cruising in the river to the busy Cai Rang floating market, one of the biggest floating market in Southern Vietnam. Visitors will be surprised to explore “the method of the business” in the floating market areas. It is really impressed.
- Then biking to Cai Son village paths to look at: the rural activities of the local people, through the canal, rice paddies, orchard. Stop at Mr Ba Cong’s orchard, walk around the garden and enjoying fruit, drinking tea, chatting with the local people to see the Mekong inhabitants’ life. Guest cycling through the ferry, arrive to Ba Lang and have lunch there. Then continue running along the village access the river, visitors sometimes saw the rural activities of the local people… You feel like relaxing at the peaceful and quite garden.
- Return to the wharf.
- After visiting Can Tho market and Binh Thuy ancient house village, we proceed to Soc Trang.
- Overnight in Soc Trang.
Day 3: Soc Trang – Nga Nam floating market – Tan Long Stork Garden – Ca Mau (Meal: breakfast, lunch)
- Early morning, take a boat trip to Nga Nam floating market. It is undoubtedly one of the most busiest floating markets in the South of Vietnam.
- Thanks to its critical location, the market becomes a central points to hundreds of boats and canoes, selling all types of goods. You can find just almost anything – from rice, meat, fresh fruits and other staple to TV and electronic goods.
- After visiting the floating market, we proceed to Ca Mau.
- On the way, visit Tan Long Stork Garden deserves all your attention, if you still wonder what a typical Mekong Delta landscape looks like.
- Then visit Clay Pagoda, you will soon find out that the pagoda also houses very special candles, each of which can be as heavy as 200kg and as tall as 1.6m
- Arrive to Ca Mau late afternoon.
- Overnight in Ca Mau.
Day 4: Ca Mau – U Minh forest – Rach Gia – Phu Quoc Island (Meal: breakfast, lunch)
- Early morning, depart for U Minh forest. Take a sampan trip into the forest, you will immediately feel like you are harmonizing with nature because of all of the impressive pictures of cajuputs, the fragrance of the flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals making people relaxed and comfortable.
- After observe the huge sense of the forest, we depart to Rach Gia for boarding the express boat to Phu Quoc island (13.00 – 15.00).
- End service.
What is included in the tour price:
- Private air conditioner transport for transfer and sightseeing as per program
- Hotel picking up and dropping office service
- Express boat ticket: Rach Gia – Phu Quoc
- English speaking tour guide for sightseeing
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- All entrance fees, bicycles
- Mineral water on van (2 bottles/person/day)
- Three stars hotel accommodation base on two persons share a double or twin room
- Meals as per indicated in the tour program
- Vietnamese visa landing arrangement
What is excluded in the tour price:
- International flight ticket to or from Vietnam
- Vietnamese entry visa (US$45/person)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Thank you for viewing our The charm of Mekong Delta 4 days 3 nights tour. We are looking forward to serving you.