Cu Lao Cham Islands‘ ancient landscape offers many sand beaches, forested hills and the sea. Facilities for camping, swimming and scuba diving are available. The corals and marine life are an attraction in these island waters. Spending one night on the Island for leanring more about the loal people’s daily life.
Day 1: Hoi An – Cham Island (Meals: Lunch & Dinner)
- 07:00 AM: Picking you up at hotel to Cua Dai harbour.
- 08:00 AM: Relaxing in fresh cool wind and enjoy the beautiful landscape on Hoi An Green speed boat to Cham Island.
- 08:30 AM: Arriving at Lang Beach. Visiting the Marine Protected Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Traditional fishing Village
- 10:30 AM: Swimming and snorkeling
- 11:30 AM: Staying at Chong beach ecological zone, swimming, enjoy your lunch with sea food.
- 14:00 PM: Take a rest/sunbath, swimming,
- 15:00 PM: Walking, climbing and relaxing in fresh cool wind and enjoy the beautiful landscape from the top of the mountain.
- 16:00 PM: Arriving Huong beach, stabilizing luggage and accomondation, joining activities with Cham island’s people (inhabitant)
- 18:00 PM: Having dinner
- 19:00 PM: Enjoy the night beach in Cham island
Day 2: Cham Island – Hoi An (Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
- 6:30 AM: Waking up, morning exercise, climbing the mountain, enjoy fresh air
- 7:30 AM: Walking, contemplating the beach, joining some activities with fishers.
- 8:00 AM: Having breakfast, drink tea or coffee
- 8:30 AM: Visiting Ngoc Huong pagoda, Traditional fishing Village
- 9:00 AM: Coming back to Chong Beach, swimming.
- 11:30 AM: Having lunch
- 14:00 PM: Packing luggage for coming back to Hoi An.
- 14:30 PM: Seeing you off at your hotel and end of Cham Island Tour!