Cruising to early Cai Rang floating market and biking around villages in Mekong River one day tour
Approaching Cai Rang floating market, you can reappear the selling activities in the past by using a traditional “offering pole” for exchanging consumer goods.
| Tour Length||Tour 1 day|
| Tour Type||Day trips|
| Start From||Can Tho|
| Tour route||Can Tho - Cai Rang|
Daily Travel Company is honored to introduce to travelers Cruising to early Cai Rang floating market and biking around villages in Mekong River one day tour as follow:
Highlight of the trip
- Cruising on Hau River and see local people exchange goods on early Cai Rang floating market
- Ride on sport bicycles around the villages to see the rustic things along the Mekong River
- Enjoying local cuisine at farmer’s house
Note: In order to do this trip in advance, tourists are required be ready in Can Tho city which is about 170km from Ho Chi Minh city.
- At 05.30am, boarding on a motorized boat to Cai Rang floating market. In the way, you can see many bustling activities along Can Tho riverbanks. You have chance to know how local people go fishing and transport passengers as well as product by the waterway.
- Approaching Cai Rang floating market, you can reappear the selling activities in the past by using a traditional “offering pole” for exchanging consumer goods.
- To understand more about lifestyle over there, you keep going into some small creeks, you will fell the pure atmosphere and enjoy the Southern countryside.
- Then biking to Cai Son village paths to look at the rural activities of the local people, through the canal, rice paddies, orchard, Noodle factory. Stop at Mr Ba Cong’s orchard, walk around the garden and enjoying fruit, drinking tea, chatting with the local people to see the Mekong inhabitants’ life.
- Continue cycling through the ferry, arrive to Ba Lang and have lunch there.
- After that, running along the village access the river, visitors sometimes see the rural activities of the local people… You feel like relaxing at the peaceful and quite garden.
- Return to Can Tho city center around 16.00.
- End of the Cruising to early Cai Rang floating market and biking around villages in Mekong River one day tour.
||3 – 4 people
||5- 7 people
||8 – 10 people
||11 – 13 people
|Cost in US$ per person
The tour price includes:
- Hotel pick up and drop off service in Can Tho city.
- Mineral water (1 bottle/ person/ day).
- Private motorized boat trip.
- Cycling English speaking tour guide.
- Sport bikes.
- All entrance fees.
- Seasonal fruits, honey tea.
- Lunch with local cuisine.
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance.
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for viewing our Cruising to early Cai Rang floating market and biking around villages in Mekong River one day tour. We are looking forward to serving you.