Ha Long Bay tour 3 days 2 nights on Oriental Sails cruise
Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
| Tour Length||Tour 3 days / 2 nights|
| Tour Type||Day trips|
| Start From||Hanoi|
| Tour route||Hanoi - Halong bay|
Day 1: Ha Noi – Bai Tu Long bay (Meals: Lunch, dinner)
- 08:00am – 08:30am Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half driving to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
- 12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
- 13:00 – 15:30
- Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
- Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
- 17:30 – 18:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
- 19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
- Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay (Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 06:30am – 07:00am Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Bai Tu Long majestic Bay.
- 07:00am – 08:00am Have breakfast in the restaurant.
- 08:30am – 15:30 Discover Bai Tu Long bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat.
- Cruise toward Tra San, Vung Ha Island where tourists can go kayaking, and catching beautiful sights and enjoy the wild, bewitching nature with many limestone islands, lovely small beaches.
- Have lunch on our day boat at Vung Ha area.
- 15:30 – 17:30 Transfer back to Oriental Sails Cruise. Have dinner and night activities on board.
- Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
Day 3: Bai Tu Long bay – Ha Noi (Meals: Breakfast, lunch)
- 06:30am – 07:00am Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
- 07:00am – 09:00am Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
- 09:30am Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
- 09:30am – 11:00am Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
- 12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Price: US$235/person (applied for two people share a cabin)
- Maximize 2 children under 6 years old sharing bed with parents
- 02 Children from 01 to 05 years old are free of charges, sharing room with parent(s).
- 01 Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parent(s).
- Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
Note: New Year Eve Gala Dinner Compulsory: 30USD/adult and US$25/child
What is inclusion in the tour price:
- Shuttle bus transfers from Ha Noi to Ha Long Bay and return
- Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
- English speaking tour guide
- Kayaking with guide or Rowing boat trip with local rower
- Tai Chi exercise
- Cooking class
- Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
- Entrance fees
- Rowing boat trip with local rower
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
- Service charge, insurance on board
What is exclusion in the tour price:
- Drinks in meals
- Personal expenses
- All services are not mentioned clearly in the inclusion list