Ha Long Bay tour 2 days 1 night on Glory Legend Cruise
| Tour Length||Tour 2 days / 1 night|
| Tour Type||Day trips|
| Start From||Hanoi|
| Tour route||Halong, Quang Ninh|
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay – overnight on Glory Legend Cruise (Meals: Lunch, dinner)
7.30am – 19.30
- Our shuttle bus will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi centre. Drive to Halong City. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side.
- Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 30 minutes
- Arrive at Tuan Chau island – Take break and welcome drink at Glory Legend Cruise Lounge
- Transfer to Glory Legend Cruise
- Welcome drink – receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- Enjoy a lunch with Vietnamese dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island
- Visiting Luon cave, the perfect combination of lime-stone mountains and jade-green sea by bamboo boat with local people or kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel relaxed truly. If you are lucky, you will see monkeys on islands.
- Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
- Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
- Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
- Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink- get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00
- Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International BBQ Set Menu Dinner
- Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Glory Legend Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
- Overnight on Glory Legend Cruise
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (Meals: Breakfast, lunch)
6.00am – 8.00am
- The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
- Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
8.00am – 11.30am
- Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended
- Back to Glory Legend Cruises. Check out and settle your bill at reception.
- Have a lunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
- Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 17.00
- Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes.
- Arrive in Hanoi. End of Ha Long Bay tour 2 days 1 night on Glory Legend Cruise
Price: US$131/person (applied for two people share a cabin)
- Child below 5 years old is free of charges and sharing room with parents.
- Child from 5 to 12 staying on separate bed: charge 75% adult price, sharing room with parents
- Child over 12 years old consider as adult
The tour price includes:
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- English speaking tour guide for sightseeing
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 02 BBQ dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Deluxe cabin with air conditioner
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, complimentary two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
The tour price excludes:
- Airfare, VISA arrangement
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Single supplement (US$115/person)
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
Necessary things for the trip
- Sun block
- Camera + Films
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming costume for summer
- Sun glasses
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter (October to middle of January)
||Cost in US$ per personOct 1st, 2014 – April 30th 2015
|Deluxe cabin – 18m2
|Sancy suite – Balcony – 25 m2
|Family connecting balcony – 40 m2
||Maximum 4 pax