- Meeting point at our office, we start the tour at 8.00 am, we start the trip by visiting the War Remnants Museum. Tour of Chinatown to explore the Binh Tay (Cho Lon) market and Thien Hau pagoda in the morning
- Having a light lunch at local restaurant.
- At 13.00, proceed to Cu Chi tunnels. The tunnels contained hospitals, accommodation, etc. and were used as a military base for the Vietcong during the American war. After visiting the tunnels, you can try for shooting (on guest’s account) or enjoying cassava and drinking green tea .Both were as food used by Viet Cong during the War.
- Return our office around 6.00pm.
- End of your Full day tour visiting Cu Chi tunnels and Ho Chi Minh city.
Joining tour: US$26/person