Bamboo Sapa Hotel
Address: 18 Muong Hoa, Sapa town, Sapa district, Lao Cai province
Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias Bamboo not found.
Maybe you mean: 'dulichmientaytatmuong' or 'aroundquangngai' or 'halfdaytour' or 'entervietnamfromlowermekongdeltajoiningtour' or 'twodaystourovernightatfarmerhouse' or 'bentrekingdomofcoconuttrees'
- Nestled in the heart of Sapa, in the Laocai Province, Bamboo Sapa Hotel is in an ideal spot for travellers who seek outdoor adventure and cultural immersion
- The 3-star Bamboo Sapa Hotel is considered one of the leading Vietnam hotels in Sapa, especially well-known for its incredible views of the valley and its unbeatable service. Guests are provided a unique stay, different from other Vietnam accommodation options. The cosy rooms at Bamboo Sapa Hotel will leave a lasting impression!
One of smartest room in town with excellent view, private bathroom with tub, TV. All rooms has in own terrace featuring breathtaking views of Fansipan mountain and scenic Muong Hoa Valley.
- Standard rooms
- Superior rooms
- Deluxe rooms
- Suite rooms
- Air Conditioning / IDD telephone
- Minibar / Tea & coffee making facilities
- Safety box / Wifi internet access
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Bathroom with bath-tub / shower
- Restaurant: The 250 seat restaurant serves high quality Western and genuine Vietnamese specialists and offers a great view over the Muong Hoa Valley and imposing Fansipan Mountain.
- Bar & Music: Live traditional dance and music show by minority people living in Sapa such as H’Mong, Red Zao, Xa Pho, Day on every Friday and Saturday
- Laundry services / Souvenir Shop