Angkor three days tour
| Tour Length||Tour 3 days / 2 nights|
| Tour Type||Tour Packages|
| Start From||Siem Reap|
| Tour route||Siem Reap, Cambodia|
Angkor Wat three days tour
Angkor is one of the most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia. Stretching over some 400 km2, including forested area, Angkor Archaeological Park contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century. They include the famous Temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its countless sculptural decorations. UNESCO has set up a wide-ranging programe to safeguard this symbolic site and its surroundings.
Day 1: Siem Reap arrival
- Arrival to Siem Reap airport. Pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat – Angkor Thom
- After breakfast at hotel, we will visit Angkor Thom South Gate, Bayon, Baphoun, Elephant terrace, Basei Chamkrong, Leper King terrace, Royal Enclosure. Lunch not included. Afternoon, visit Angkor Wat then comtemplate the sunset on the Top of Phnom Bakheng hill.
- Dinner not included and overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap – departure
- After breakfast at hotel. The same morning, visit the Phimean Akas, Neak Poan, Eastern Mebon, Pre Rup and Phreah Khan. Afternoon, visit the Prasat Kravan Temple, Banteay Kdei, Sras Srang, Takeo, Ta Prohm.
- Transfer to Siem Reap airport.
- End of your Angkor Wat three days tour
Tour price includes:
- Private transport for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Cold mineral water on car/ van/ bus (2 bottles/ pax/ day)
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation based on two people share a double/ twin room
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Hotel pick up & drop off service
Tour price excludes:
- International flight to/from Cambodia
- Visa arrival at Cambodia (US$24 per person)
- International airport tax
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
|No of travellers
||Two stars hotel
||Three stars hotel
||Four stars hotel
||Five stars hotel
| 2 travellers
|3 – 4 travellers
|5 – 8 travellers
|9 – 11 travellers
|12 – 15 travellers