Ha Long Bay cruise 2 days 1 night
| Tour Length
|Tour 2 days / 1 night
| Tour Type
| Start From
| Tour route
|Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay
Ha Long Bay cruise 2 days 1 night
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay – overnight on cruise (Meals: Lunch, dinner)
- 7.45am – 8.15am: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus. After that we leave Hanoi for a 3.5 hour to reach Halong Bay.
- 12.00 – 12.30: At Tuan Chau International Marina, a tender boat will take you to Cruiser. A refreshing welcome drink is served and you can check into your cabin.
- 13.00: A delicious set menu lunch is served in the restaurant while you can enjoy the amazing scenery. Cruise amongst the hundreds of islands. You will pass by Duck and Thumb islets to go to Bright cave area – (the border between Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay)
- 14:45 : Stop at Luon cave for kayaking (A bamboo boat will be arranged for the elderly or people who cannot kayak) to visit the small cave and beautiful lagoons. Kayaking provides the opportunity to explore the beautiful lagoons and get closer to the island.
- 16:20 : Boat will take you to Titop Island for you to enjoy the beach and swimming, or you can climb up to the top to get an overview of a corner of the bay.
- 17.00:As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink while our boat cruises to the night’s anchorage area.
- 19.00: Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience squid fishing before retiring. Overnight on cruise.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (Meals: Breakfast, lunch)
- 7.00am – 7.45am: Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 8.00am – 9.00am: You will visit the impressive Cave of Halong Bay – Surprising Cave (Sửng Sốt) with your tour guide, a truly awesome and amazing cave to experience.
- 10.00am:Check out of your cabin and settle your bill as our boat begins cruising back to the harbor. Experience more views of Halong Bay such as Fighting Cocks Island (Symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner and Stone Dogs Islands.
- 10.30am: A cooking demonstration onboard shows you how to make authentic Vietnamese Spring rolls. You will learn about the recipes and techniques that create this popular dish of Vietnamese people.
- 11.00am: Lunch is served on board during cruising towards the harbor.
- 11.45am: Depart the Cruiser and travel by tender boat back to Tuan Chau International Marina where you then board the bus for your return journey to Hanoi.
- Arrive at your hotel around 17.00
Price: US$131/person (applied for two people share a room on cruise)
Our prices include:
- Shuttle bus transfer from Ha Noi to Ha Long Bay and return
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- All entrance fees
- Brand new international standard sit-on-top kayak
- Kayaking instructions by our kayaking expert guide
- Bamboo boat trip
- Spring rolls making demonstration on boat
- Drinking water in cabin (2 bottles)
- Meals as indicated in the tour program (no beef and pork meat)
Our prices exclude:
- Personal drink orders from our bar
- Personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- Value added taxes
- Single supplement US$35/person
What to bring:
- Original passport
- Shorts and T-shirt or warm clothes in winter (travel light)
- Camera, sunglasses and sun creams
- Cash for drinks (beer, wine) on boat