Mekong Delta cycling tour 3 days 2 nights
| Tour Length||Tour 3 days / 2 nights|
| Tour Type||Tour Packages|
| Start From||Ho Chi Minh City|
| Tour route||Ho Chi Minh city - TP.Ben Tre - TP.Can Tho - Soc Trang|
Daily Travel Company is honored to introduce to travelers our Mekong Delta cycling tour 3 days 2 nights as follow:
Biking on the on peaceful country lanes and quiet roads that pass through local villages and along canals. Stop somewhere to chat with local host, enjoy tropical fruits or seeing abundant orchards. Then get a new experience in trading on Nga Nam floating market which is a lively market on the river of the Mekong Residents. Being harmonized with nature in the stork garden where is deserved all your attention, if you still wonder what a typical Mekong Delta landscape looks like.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Ben Tre – Can Tho (Meal: lunch)
- Morning, meet our tour guide and driver at your hotel and depart for Ben Tre via Long An. On the way, you will have chance to see these beautiful landscape along the road such as the green rice fields, the peaceful Vam Co Dong river and the busy Long An town.
- After two hours driving through the Highway, we arrive to Hàm Luông Pier in Ben Tre town. Take a leisurely boat on Tien river – one of tributaries of Mekong river, Sightseeing lively activities along river as fishing, water transferring……. Stop at brickwork to see how to make bricks in handy traditional style by printing and baking. Visit one of plenty of coconut processing workshops located along canal. Turn on natural scissors creeks where they look smaller and smaller to go to village.
- Taking off the motorized boat and getting on our bicycles for one and half hour riding on peaceful country lanes and quiet roads that pass through local villages and along canals. This offers you several stops on the route to visit a family workshop making sleep mats and enjoying some fruits and tea, pass by green rice fields and vegetable plains to be able to touch on really life and find out about tropical culture from Peasants.
- Then take rowing-boat along water palm creek and return to the pier.
- Proceed to Can Tho city. Check in on arrival.
- Dinner on guest’s account.
- Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: Cai Rang floating market – biking around the countryside – Soc Trang (Meal: Breakfast, lunch)
- Early morning, take a leisurely motorized boat along Hau River, tourist will have chance to see morning streets market with many products homemade such as fruits, vegetables, cake… are sold on the way to the wharf.
- Cruising in the river to the busy Cai Rang floating market, one of the biggest floating market in Southern Vietnam. Visitors will be surprised to explore “the method of the business” in the floating market areas. It is really impressed.
- Then biking to Cai Son village paths to look at: the rural activities of the local people, through the canal, rice paddies, orchard. Stop at Mr Ba Cong’s orchard, walk around the garden and enjoying fruit, drinking tea, chatting with the local people to see the Mekong inhabitants’ life. Guest cycling through the ferry, arrive to Ba Lang and have lunch there. Then continue running along the village access the river, visitors sometimes saw the rural activities of the local people… You feel like relaxing at the peaceful and quite garden.
- Return to the wharf.
- After visiting Can Tho market and Binh Thuy ancient house village, we proceed to Soc Trang.
- Overnight in Soc Trang
Day 3: Nga Nam floating market – Tan Long Stork Garden – Can Tho departure (Meal: breakfast, lunch)
- Early morning, take a boat trip to Nga Nam floating market. It is undoubtedly one of the most busiest floating markets in the South of Vietnam.
- Thanks to its critical location, the market becomes a central points to hundreds of boats and canoes, selling all types of goods. You can find just almost anything – from rice, meat, fresh fruits and other staple to TV and electronic goods.
- Then biking for half an hour to Tan Long Stork Garden deserves all your attention, if you still wonder what a typical Mekong Delta landscape looks like.
- Return to Can Tho city for boarding your flight to another city or return to Ho Chi Minh city.
- End service.
What is included in the tour price:
- Private air conditioner transport for transfer and sightseeing as per program
- Hotel picking up and dropping office service
- English speaking tour guide for sightseeing
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- All entrance fees
- Mountain bikes
- Sampan and seasonal fruits
- Mineral water on van (2 bottles/person/day)
- Hotel accommodation base on two persons share a double or twin room
- Meals as per indicated in the tour program
- Vietnamese visa landing arrangement
What is excluded in the tour price:
- International flight ticket to or from Vietnam
- Vietnamese entry visa (US$45/person)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Thank you for viewing our Mekong Delta cycling tour 3 days 2 nights. We are looking forward to serving you.