For those who want to see the floating market within one day, this trip is the perfect choice for you. Unlike other operators, we organize this trip every day in small group size from 6 – 16 people to ensure that the tour guide can take care of all the travelers. Joining this tour, visitors can visit the Cai Be floating market, enjoy boat rides through small canals, experience cooking local dishes and biking in the village paths are highlights of the excursion.
- 6 : 30 AM : Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Depart for Cai Be by car/van via Trung Luong Express Highway, stopping to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields.
- 9 : 30 AM : On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
- 11: 30 AM : Keep cruising through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong island, the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy your cooking experience and learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food cooked by yourself and fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Relax on the hammocks to get back your energy.
- 14 : 00 PM : Cycle around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai garden. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta.
- 15 : 00 PM : Take a boat ride back to Cai Be, meet your bus for the trip back to Hochiminh city.
- End of your Cai Be floating market smaller group tour