Day tour – Da Nang and Cham Island
| Tour Length||Tour 1 day|
| Tour Type||Tour Packages|
| Start From||Da nang|
| Tour route||Da Nang - Cua Dai Harbour (Hoi An) - Cham Island - nature reserve showroom of Cham Island - Au Thuyen - Hai Tang pagoda - Bai Ong Beach|
Note: Due to weather condition, this tour can be arranged from March to September each year.
- At 07:30am, our guide and driver pick you up at hotel in Da Nang and transfer you to the Cua Dai Harbour in Hoi An.
- Get on speedboat to Cham Island. You will enjoy the excited feeling during sit on speedboat with beach waves as well as survey the blue wide sea.
- At 9.30am, arrive to Cu Lao Cham Island, you will do walking tour for exploring more this attractive island.
- Firstly, you will visit the nature reserve showroom of Cham Island where the history, map, objects are display.
- Next, visit Au Thuyen where the local boats are hidden in big storms.
- You will walk more to visit Hai Tang pagoda– the beautiful project which have built more than 250 years ago and ancient well with more than 500 years old of Cham Pa people.
- After that, take a boat to Bai Xep or Hon Dai for swimming and snorkeling to see the forest of nice coral under the sea. It’s so interesting to explore the coral when the sunshine lights up right to bottom of the sea make coral so beautiful and twinkle inside sunlight and water.
- Then you will back Bai Ong Beach. Have lunch with local sea food of Cham island.
- After lunch, you will get on speedboat to return the mainland.
- Our guide and driver will transfer you back to Da Nang. The tour ends around 16.00
Price is in USD per person
||3 – 4 people
||5 – 6 people
||7 – 8 people
||9 – 11 people
What is included in the tour price:
- Air conditioned transport for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off service
- All entrance fees
- Speed boat
- Snorkeling tools
- Mineral water on bus (1 bottle/ person/day)
What is excluded in the tour price:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program