Day tour – Da Nang, My Son and Hoi An
| Tour Length
|Tour 1 day
| Tour Type
| Start From
| Tour route
- At 8:00am, our guide and driver meet you at hotel and leave Da Nang City for visiting My Son Sanctuary which is the ruins of Cham Pa Tower and was the Imperial Cham Pa Kingdom in a large area and learn more of Cham Pa culture and tower.
- Here is the chance for you to enjoy traditional music show. The driver takes you back Hoi An and make a boat trip along Thu Bon River to visit Thanh Ha Ceramic Village. You have chance to try to make a product under the guidance of workshop owner. The boat takes you back Hoi An Ancient Town. Have lunch at restaurant.
- This afternoon, you will make a walking tour around old streets to discover the charm of Hoi An Ancient Town including Japanese Covered Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls, Sa Huynh Museum, old houses and the local market…Hoi An is an ideal place for shopping and making tailor with reasonable price.
- Transfer back to Da Nang. The tour ends around 16.30
Price is in USD per person
|3 – 4 people
|5 – 6 people
|7 – 8 people
|9 – 11 people
What is included in the tour price:
- Air conditioned transport for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off service
- All entrance fees
- Boat trip
- Mineral water on bus (1 bottle/ person/day)
What is excluded in the tour price:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program