Mekong Delta Tours 1,2,3 days
| Tour Length||Tour 1 day|
| Tour Type||Day trips|
| Start From||Ho Chi Minh City|
| Tour route||Ho Chi Minh - TP.My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho - TP.Chau Doc|
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – My Tho city – Ben Tre province – Can Tho city
- 07.45 am, our tour guide and driver pick you up on request at your hotel that locates in backpacker areas (De Tham street, Bui Vien street, Pham Ngu Lao street) or in Ben Thanh areas (Le Thanh Ton street, Thu Khoa Huan street, Ly Tu Trong street). Other places that are not mentioned kindly come to Daily Travel Vietnam office for joining the tour.
- At 08.00am, Leave Ho Chi Minh city. It takes one hour and thirty minutes driving to get to My Tho town. One the way, travellers will have chance to see these beautiful landscape along the road such as the green rice fields, the peaceful Vam Co Dong river and the busy Long An town. End route, our bus will stop at Mekong rest stop where you can take a rest and see bonsai garden.
- Arrive to My Tho town, visit Vinh Trang pagoda an oldest ancient one in Southern Vietnam. Known as the largest pagoda and the most special architecture in Mekong Delta. It’s architecture was influenced by Vietnamese culture and Khmer’s culture as well as European’s architecture.
- After visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, our bus will take travellers to the pier boat for getting on a motorbike boat. Take a leisurely boat ride in Tien river to enjoy fresh air, to see the peaceful life of the local people, passing the stilt house, the fishing floating farm, the four Islands (Dragon, Phoenix, Tortoise, Unicorn)
- After passing Rach Mieu bridge, we disembark at Thoi Son Islet that locates on Phoenix Island. Take a leisurely walking on the village paths, visit local people’s home, orchard garden and enjoy seasonal fruits while listening to traditional Southern folk music.
- Then visit honey bee farm and taste delicious honey tea with lemon that is really good for health. Local people also have python farm for those tourist, who like adventure can take a photo with pythons.
- Take a hand – rowed sampan through the creeks for sightseeing the natural water coconut trees a symbol in the Delta areas.
- Return to the motorbike boat then cruising to Ben Tre province, visit coconut candy workshop to know how to make delicious candies by hand.
- Then cruising to Unicorn Island to visit crocodile farm and visit the remains of Coconut belief.
- Having lunch in orchard garden. Do not forget to taste dried Ear Elephant fish that is one of the special dishes in Mekong Delta (on guest’s account)
- After lunch, riding on bicycle through the village paths to enjoy the fresh air and observe the pastoral life.
- Then take a short walking through the narrow village path to the bus and process to Can Tho city.
- On the way, our tour guide will introduce to travellers the symbol of culture, dining and entertainment places in Can Tho city.
- Arrive to Can Tho city, check in at the standard hotel that has hot shower, towers, mini bar, air conditioner, tivi, wifi .etc. in each room.
- Leisure in the evening for exploring Tay Do night market, Ninh Kieu wharf or taste these delicious local dishes.
Day 2: Can Tho city – Cai Rang floating market – Tra Su forest – Chau Doc
Breakfast at the hotel. At 07.00am, take a leisurely waking to Ninh Kieu wharf. Tourist will have chance to see morning streets market with many products homemade such as fruits, vegetables, cake… are sold on the way to the wharf.
Cruising in the river to the busy Cai Rang floating market, one of the biggest floating market in Southern Vietnam. Visitors will be surprised to explore “the method of the business” in the floating market areas. It is really impressed.
After exploring the floating market, visitors will visit the place to see how they make rice vermicelli noodle and the orchard garden. Wandering in the village and try your best to cross the bamboo bridge which is built only one bamboo tree. Cruise back Ninh Kieu wharf.
After having lunch, process to Chau Doc.
Arrive to Chau Doc town, then transfer to Tra Su cajuput forest, which is renowned for not only its almost-untouched natural beauty but also its sanctuary of flora and fauna. Take a boat trip into the forest, you will immediately feel like you are harmonizing with nature because of all of the impressive pictures of cajuputs, the fragrance of the flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals making people relaxed and comfortable. From the observation post, you can overlook the forest with an area of nearly 900 ha, home of many birds and animals, including some rare ones.
Check in the hotel and leisure in the evening.
Day 3: Chau Doc – Ho Chi Minh city
- After breakfast, at 06.30am take a boat trip to the fishing village and the Cham village. Visit the Mosque where local children learn Arabic.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh city, our bus will stop at Can Tho city for having lunch (on guest’s account)
- Arrive to Ho Chi Minh city around 17.00
- End the Mekong Delta tour program three days two nights. See you on another our Mekong Delta trip.
Tour price includes:
- Air conditioner bus for transfer and sightseeing as per program
- Vietnamese – English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Boat trip on Mekong Delta
- Hand – rowed sampan
- Lunch on Day 1
- Breakfast at hotel on Day 2 and Day 3
- Hotel accommodation based on two people share a room
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
Notice: Please reserve the tour booking one day at least
Thank you for reading our Mekong Delta three days two nights tour program. We are looking forward to receiving your support.
day trip from hochiminh city
Mekong delta tour
Mekong delta tour 1 day
Mekong Delta Tour 2 days
mekong delta tour 3 days 2 nights
Mekong delta tour from Ho Chi Minh
mekong delta tours
mekong river tour