Daily tour – Ba Be Lake
Ba Be Lake-candidate World Heritage with Huong Pagoda, discard old Sa Pa, Ba Be Lake is representative of the Vietnam nominated UNESCO recognized as a heritage of natural world.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ba Be lake (L, D)
- AM: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi and depart for Ba Be lake, an mountain area, which is nearly 250 km far from Hanoi. Arrive on afternoon.
- Overnight at hotel in Ba Be
Day 2: Ba Be lake (B,L,D)
- AM: Visit Ba Be area – Nang river, grotto Puong, waterfall Dau Dang. Visit ethnic village, namely Pac Ngoi, where visitors can get to know about Tay People.
- Enjoy daily meals of ethnic minorities.
- Overnight at hotel in Ba Be.
Day 3: Ba Be lake – Ha Noi (B,L,D)
- Back to Hanoi. More stops on the way to visit minority village, and Thai Nguyen for visiting the Vietnam Minority People Museum.
- Arrive Hanoi at 15h00.
- End tour.
- A/c private car/ van/bus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- English speaking tour guide
- Private sampan
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Mineral water on bus (2 bottles/ pax/day)
- Hotel accommodation based on 2 guests sharing a Twin or Double room
- Half board package meals as indicated (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- International flight to / from Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses