Pelican Cruise 3 days
Pelican Cruise 3 days 2 nights give more opportunities to explore out of the way places and indulge in the natural wonder of Halong Bay than the 2 day 1 night Halong cruise tours. See the magnificent limestone islets and outcrops lined-up across the emerald sea. Explore a remote fishing village to view the daily lives of the locals. Kayak unspoiled lagoons, sliding past deserted white sand beaches and awesome limestone karst formations. The three day-two night escape is ideal for keen novice or experienced kayakers, swimming and communing with nature. The perfect option for the return visitors to Halong Bay, or for the travellers yearning for a truly authentic Halong Bay cruise experience.
Daily Travel Company sincerely introduce the Pelican Cruise 3 days as follows:
Day 01: HANOI – HALONG BAY (Lunch, Dinner)
- 7.30 am – 08.00 am: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10.00 am: Stopover on the way for refreshments
- 12.00 – 12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf – Break and photo opportunities at Pelican Private Lounge
- 12.30 Transfer by tender to the boat
- 13.00 – 13.30: Check in and enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
- 13.30 – 15.00: Start cruising. Enjoy lunch buffet with Vietnamese and International dishes served while the cruising through the bay
- 15.10 – 16.30: Visit Bat cave by bamboo boat or kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel relaxed truly. If lucky, you will have
chance to see monkeys on islands.
- 17.15 – 17.50: Visit the beautiful Soi Sim beach for swimming (if the weather permits) or you can reach on the top of Soi Sim beach to have a panorama view of Halong Bay.
- 17.50 – 18.15: Back to the boat and free time. Massage service if order.
- 18.30 – 19.00: Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls. Then enjoy Happy Hour (buy two drink, get one free from 18.00 to 19.00). It is time for chit chat and relaxing.
- 19.30 – 21.30 Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Dinner
- 21.30 – 23.00 Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar. Watching movies and many sorts of Vietnam cultural films. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Pelican Cruise’s music. Playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. Passengers may also try their luck with squid fishing from the boat.
- 23.00 End of Program for Day One.
Day 02: HA LONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY – HALONG BAY (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 06.15 am – 06.45 am: Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
- 07.00 am – 08.00 am: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries is served in the dining room
- 08.30 am – 10.30 am: Transfer to another boat to Vung Vieng fishing village. Have 2 hours for cruising. Time for sun bathing on sundeck, enjoy beauty of Bay (if the weather permits)
- 10.30 am – 11.15 am: Visit exciting Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat, the village is free from busy roads and streets, and skyscraper. Instead, there are only a few of boats and rafts. You will have chance to discover traditional culture and customs of fishermen.
- 11.15 am: Back to cruising. Vietnamese Lunch is served on boat.
- 12.30 – 14.00: Kayaking and swimming at Vung Ha, a pristine natural beach lapped by turquoise water. Possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel carved under a limestone mountain.
- 14.30 – 16.30: Cruise back to Pelican Cruises. Free time on boat
- 18.00 – 19.00: Enjoy Happy Hour with nice music (buy two drinks, get one free)
- 19.30: Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Dinner.
- 21.00: Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar. Watching movies and many sorts of Vietnam cultural films. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Pelican Cruise’s music. Playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. Passengers may also try their luck with squid fishing from the boat.
- 23.00: End of Program for Day Two.
Day 03 HA LONG BAY – HANOI (Breakfast, lunch)
- 06.15 am – 06.45 am: Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes)
- 07.00 am – 07.45 am: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries is served in the dining room
- 07.45 am: Transfer by tender to the Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat. Proper shoes are highly recommended
- 09.00 am – 9.30 am: Return to the boat then check-out and payment at reception area.
- 10.00 am: Have buffet brunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
- 11.30 am: Transfer by tender to Tuan Chau pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
- 12.00 – 12.30: Return from Halong to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- 14.00: Stop over the middle to visit a ceramics workshop
- 16.30: Arrive in Hanoi.
- End of the trip.
Pelican cruise 3 days cabin rate:
||Cost in US$ per person
Valid from 1st Oct 2014 to 31st Dec 2015
|Deluxe Ocean View Room
||On the 1st floor
|Suite Ocean View Room
||On the 2nd floor, wide window with full view, wine & fruits in room
|Royal Suite Ocean View Room
||On the 2nd floor, largest room on boat, private balcony, wine & fruits in room, 2 cocktails free at noon
|Charter 22 cabins
|Children from 05 – 12 ages
||Stay with parent
||75% charge of adult price.
|Children under 05 ages
||Stay with parent
||Free of charges
Tour price inclusion:
- Deluxe/Suite or Royal Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Meals as per indicated in the tour program
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking (double kayak), local rowing boat
- Taichi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing, board games, music & movie show
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance
Tour price is excludes:
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong- Hanoi (US$28 per person)
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and personal expense
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Thank you for visiting our Pelican Cruise 3 days . We are looking forward to serving you.