Daily Travel Company is honored to introduce to travellers our Mekong Delta Vietnam – Rach Gia – Phu Quoc Island tour 3 days
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – My Tho city – Ben Tre province – Can Tho city (Meal: lunch)
- 07.45 am ~ 08.00am, our tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel and leave Ho Chi Minh city. It takes one hour and thirty minutes driving to get to My Tho town. One the way, travellers will have chance to see these beautiful landscape along the road such as the green rice fields, the peaceful Vam Co Dong river and the busy Long An town. En route, our bus will stop at Mekong rest stop where you can take a rest and see bonsai garden.
- Arrive to My Tho town, visit Vinh Trang pagoda an oldest ancient one in Southern Vietnam. Known as the largest pagoda and the most special architecture in Mekong Delta. It’s architecture was influenced by Vietnamese culture and Khmer’s culture as well as European’s architecture.
- After visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, our bus will take travellers to the pier boat for getting on a motorized boat. Take a leisurely boat ride in Tien river to enjoy fresh air, to see the peaceful life of the local people, passing the stilt house, the fishing floating farm, the four Islands (Dragon, Phoenix, Tortoise, Unicorn)
- After passing Rach Mieu bridge, we disembark at Thoi Son Islet that locates on Phoenix Island. Take a leisurely walking on the village paths, visit local people’s home, orchard garden and enjoy seasonal fruits while listening to traditional Southern folk music.
- Then visit honey bee farm and taste delicious honey tea with lemon that is really good for health. Local people also have python farm for those tourist, who like adventure can take a photo with pythons.
- Take a hand – rowed sampan through the creeks for sightseeing the natural water coconut trees a symbol in the Delta areas.
- Return to the motorized boat then cruising to Ben Tre province, visit coconut candy workshop to know how to make delicious candies by hand.
- The highlight of the trip is take a sightseeing through the peaceful villages by horse cart.
- Then cruising to Unicorn Island to visit crocodile farm and visit the remains of Coconut belief.
- Having lunch in orchard garden. Do not forget to taste dried Ear Elephant fish that is one of the special dishes in Mekong Delta
- After lunch, riding on bicycle through the village paths to enjoy the fresh air and observe the pastoral life.
- Then take a short walking through the narrow village path to the bus and process to Can Tho city.
- On the way, our tour guide will introduce to travellers the symbol of culture, dining and entertainment places in Can Tho city.
- Arrive to Can Tho city. Leisure in the evening for exploring Tay Do night market, Ninh Kieu wharf or taste these delicious local dishes.
- Overnight in Can Tho
Day 2: Can Tho city – Cai Rang floating market – biking around the villages (Meal: breakfast, lunch)
- After breakfast at the hotel. At 07.00am, take a leisurely waking to Ninh Kieu wharf. Tourist will have chance to see morning streets market with many products homemade such as fruits, vegetables, cake… are sold on the way to the wharf.
- Cruising in the river to the busy Cai Rang floating market, one of the biggest floating market in Southern Vietnam. Visitors will be surprised to explore “the method of the business” in the floating market areas. It is really impressed.
- After exploring the floating market, visitors will visit the place to see how they make rice vermicelli noodle and the orchard garden.
- Then biking to Cai Son village paths to look at: the rural activities of the local people, through the canal, rice paddies, orchard. Stop at Mr Ba Cong’s orchard, walk around the garden and enjoying fruit, drinking tea, chatting with the local people to see the Mekong inhabitants’ life. Guest cycling through the ferry, arrive to Ba Lang and have lunch there. Then continue running along the village access the river, visitors sometimes saw the rural activities of the local people… You feel like relaxing at the peaceful and quite garden.
- Transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Can Tho
Day 3: Can Tho – Rach Gia – Phu Quoc island (Meal: breakfast)
- Having breakfast at your hotel. At 07.45am, pick up at your hotel and depart for Rach Gia by bus. Arrive to Rach Gia pier boat around 11.30am, then catch the afternoon express boat to Phu Quoc island (13.00 – 15.00).
- The Mekong Delta Vietnam – Rach Gia – Phu Quoc Island tour 3 days ends at 17.00.
1/ Staying at two stars hotel – Price: US$135/person (applied for joining tour 20 – 30 people)
2/ Staying at three stars hotel – Price: US$155/person (applied for joining tour 20 – 30 people)
Tour price includes:
- A/c bus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Bus ticket Can Tho – Rach Gia
- Express boat ticket: Rach Gia – Phu Quoc
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- Boat trips in Mekong Delta
- Entrance fees, bicycle
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch)
- Hotel accommodation based on two people share a double/ twin room
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal costs & tips
Thank you for visiting our Mekong Delta Vietnam – Rach Gia – hu Quoc Island tour 3 days. We are looking forward to serving you.